aaaindia.org : AAAI Contest for 11th Young Lotus Workshop 2015
AAAI Contest for 11th Young Lotus Workshop 2015
Terms and Conditions of AAAI Contest for Young Lotus Workshop :
Here we have provided you the varous and useful terms and conditions for the AAAI contest which will assist you and give you the accurate information regarding the same. You are requested to read below:
1. The AAAI contest is only open for those who are at present working or employed with an AAAI member agencies.
2. There will be only 2 members for each team, 1 copywriter and 1 art director, and each member should not exceed the age of 28 years; (born after 21st March 1986).
3. Both the team members must have the at least 1 year experience in the field of advertising, and also must have good knowledge and have familiar with the functions and usage of Laptops, design creation packages, and also the member must have good speaking skill in English language.
4. There can be only 1 entry per team is allowed for the contest.
5. The entries must include all the 3 essential elements such as (print ad, web design and hoarding design), without these elements it will be not considered.
6. The eligible Participants must hold a valid Indian passport which will not expiring before 30th September 2015.
7. Along with the entry, the participant needs to submit the required photocopies of the first and last page of their valid Passports. This is necessary for the both team members.The entry will be disqualified if they submitted their forms without Passport copies.
8 By being shortlisted, the eligible candidates are required to provide their 3 months bank statement details which has to be certified by the respective bank manager. This is mandatory for getting a Thailand visa.
9. The jury final decision will not be changed under any circumstances or reasons.
10. All the entries which are received will become the property of AAAI and then they can be used by the AAAI for any purpose it may deem fit.
11. AAAI will not take any responsibility for any lost or damaged entries or those which are not received.
12. AAAI reserves the right to change any/all terms and conditions without prior notice.
13. The deadline date for receiving the entries at AAAI’s office is 20th January 2015.
You may Send your entry by courier or you may come personally to submit to the below address:
Advertising Agencies Association of India
502-B, Marathon Futurex N M Joshi Marg,
Mumbai 400 013
Tel : 98204 35654/ 93200 98339
Official Website : http://aaaindia.org/