britishcouncil.in : AS Hornby Educational Trust declares the Hornby Scholarships 2015
Hornby Scholarships 2015:
The final selection of the eligible candidates will be done on a South Asia regional basis, and applications need to be submitted by due date 30 January 2015.
- All those candidates who have successfully completed their undergraduate degree course which is equivalent to a Bachelors Degree in UK are eligible to apply for the same.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years’ hands-on and direct experience as an English language teacher/teacher trainer.
- The candidate must have been involved in some kind of developmental work as trainers or managers.
- The candidate must attained an overall minimum Band score 6.5 on the International English Language Testing Service (IELTS), with not less than 6 categories.
- The applications for full time UK based ELT Masters courses are eligible for Hornby Trust funding.
- The last date for submission of application is 30th January, 2015.
- After the due date there will be no applications will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to download the application form and needs to fill it completely with the required details and attach the following documents which are given below:
- Those applications will not accepted who are attached with the supported documents.
- Those candidate who wish to apply for the scholarship are required to complete the application form and send it to this website link:
- Selected candidates from India will be called for an interview on 16th February 2015.
- The final selection will be made regionally which includes those candidates who are from all South Asian countries .
- Please note that the candidate should not communicate directly with the UK institution, other than to request information on that university’s courses.