cargillglobalscholars.com : Cargill Global Scholars program 2015-16
The Cargill Global Scholarship avails the financial assistance and the leadership development opportunity to those applicants who are undergraduate and comes from around the world.
- This scholarships will be awarded to those candidates who are very talented and score higher grade and studying in a field relevant to Cargill’s world of food, agriculture and risk management.
- Through this scholarship programme the Cargill is assisting to polish and build a huge network of future leaders who can develop the new innovations and positively contribute to their communities.
- An applicant should be a citizen or permanent resident of India.
- An enrollment in one of the partner colleges is required which includes below given colleges/institutes:
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi
- Delhi Technological University
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mumbai
- Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra
- The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
- Second year Undergraduate (UG) student
- Candidate should demonstrate the high academic performance and leadership potential.
- The first preference will be given to those applicants who demonstrate the financial assistance.
- And for those who are specially considered for female applicants and also for those who specialize in engineering field.
Cargill Global Scholars program Reward:
- The eligible and successful applicant will get the annual scholarship award of $2,500 USD for up to 3 years, to help the any kind of academic related expenses.
- Receive scholarship funding for up to 3 years to help offset your undergraduate education expenses
- Participate in Global Leadership Seminar where the candidate will get the opportunity to connect with the Cargill Executives, community and also to business leaders, and members of the Cargill Global Scholars worldwide network
- Receive academic and professional guidance and counselling from a Cargill leader through the mentorship program
- Join a growing community of future world leaders and visionaries
- To apply for this programme you need to visit to this link :https://www.cargillglobalscholars.com/applications/accounts/login/?next=/applications/
- All the filled application must be completed in full and submitted before the closing date of March 1, 2015.
- If any applicant fails to submit any of the supporting documents then the applicant can submit it before the deadline of March 1, 2015 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Documents :
- 12th Class Marksheet (official copy)
- College Marksheet (official copy)
- Two Letters of Reference (form provided)
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- An interviews will be scheduled with all semi-finalists in April 2015.
- The selected award winners will be announced in the month of May 2015.
Institute of International Education India (IIE)
Scholarship Division J-19,
Hauz Khas Enclave,
New Delhi – 110016, India