digitallocker.gov.in Important Steps to Register Digital Locker Account – Digi Locker With Aadhaar Card
PM Narendra Modi Ji launches the very good and initiative facility of Digital Locker for all the Indian citizens. With the great help of this Digital locker now every citizen can save the digitally stored their important documents like Passport, Government issued mark sheet, Pan Card, Aadhaar card, degree certificate, utility bill etc.
With this digital locker one can also save their Uniform Resource Identifier (URL) link of any e-document which is issued by different Government Departments. In this Digital locker there is another a unique facility of e-sign also. By this e-sign facility one can also use this for digitally signing e-documents also. By this Digital Locker you don’t have to take your documents in hard copy form. When you need your documents you just have to share the link or download the required documents from your digital locker.
STEPS TO OPEN DIGITAL LOCKER
- The first and very important step is to open account in Digital locker you need to have a Aadhaar Number.
- After that you just have to visit the Digital Locker Website, which is : https://digitallocker.gov.
- After visiting the Digital locker website you have to click sign up which is on the Top right side.
- After clicking the sign up button the new page will open where they will ask for your Aadhaar card number.
- Once you have entered your Aadhaar card Number it will give you two options for User authentications.
- One option is “Use OTP” and another is “Use Fingerprint”.
- If you select “Use OTP” which stands for One Time password it will send UIDAI on your registered mobile number and registered Email ID with Aadhaar number.
- Now you are required to enter the OTP (One Time Password) and click “validate OTP”. Once you have clicked validate OTP it will be validated and it will take you to set USER and Password setting page.
- If you have set user and password you just have to click on sign up page which is listed below .You will be logged in your Digital locker website: https://digitallocker.gov.in/
- You are not allowed to connect your Digital locker with Social media pages like Google, twitter and Facebook.
- If you choose the option of “Use Finger Print “option it will ask you put your Thumb on FingerPrint device. It will then authenticate it and set your username and unique password which is very useful and to kept very carefully.
- With the help of Digital locker you can open your Account with the help of Aadhaar number, and you can easily Upload your documents, View documents which is issued by different departments,
- Also you can do digital signature on your documents and share it also where it is important.