Employment is the vital function of the Directorate of Employment, GNCT of Delhi is now render the employment service to all those job-seekers who are financial weak and belongs to weaker section. The job-providers and all other concerned authorities through its 9 District Employment Exchanges/UEI&GB located at University of Delhi, Jawaharlal Nehru University and Jamia Millia Islamia University. This contains online registration process for the eligible job-seekers, updation /modification of their registration, receiving of the requisition of vacancies from the employers and sponsoring the names of registrants as per the requirements of the job providers for employment. Besides, this Directorate is also providing vocational guidance/skill development training to the job-seekers.
Official Website : http://employment.delhigovt.nic.in/dee/
New Registration :
Process for New Registration :
1. Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully which is given below before clicking on “Register” button.
2. After that enter the basic information and select required fields and click on “Continue” button.
3. Now you are required to enter the Qualification, Skill set, Experience, National & International Language. While entering remember the following :
4. Now add all your Qualification(s) in chronological order with Highest first Degree . All eligible Candidate will be sponsored on the basis of the added Qualifications only.
5. The data added to list will be submitted. Only selection of data does not mean that data will be submitted.
6. After selecting the data you MUST CLICK ON “ADD TO LIST” button.
7. You can enter maximum of 5 records in each category.
8. Skill set is an auto-complete field, wait to populate. As you will type data field will be populated and you have to select from the appearing list by clicking on desired data.
9. Click on “Submit” to generate receipt. The userid and password for accessing the Employment Portal is provided in the receipt.
10. In order to change the Password, Log-in using the User ID and Password mentioned.
Important Guidelines/ Points to Remember :
1. The fields marked * are mandatory.
2. Kindly check all the details and spelling before submitting the page. The Department will not be responsible for the errors at the User-end.
3. The verification of details provided by the User is not the responsibility of the Department.
4. The Registration Process contains TWO Steps : Providing Basic Details and Providing Qualification & Experience Details.
5. In the first Form, kindly fill in the mandatory fields (Point 1).
6. In the second Form, enter your qualification, experience and language details.
7. Click on ‘Add’ to enter further details.
Register Now : http://employment.delhigovt.nic.in/d…gistration.asp
Validating Existing Data :
Procedure for Validating Existing Data :
1. Candidate is suggested to read the important instructions which is given below before clicking on “Confirm & Update” button.
2. After that enter existing registration details. All fields are mandatory.
3. After entering the details,if your existing details are not retrieved,
4. Now click on Search Data.
5. You have to enter the required details and click on Submit.
6. If your data is available in the Search list, then click on the ‘Renew’ button and authenticate yourself by entering your Date of Birth.
7. If your data is not available in the Search list, then kindly intimate at help.dee AT gmail.com quoting your ‘Js’-id.
8. If details are retrieved, it will be displayed on top of the webpage and in the respective fields. Verify the existing data, update wrong entries
9. Enter/Select other required fields and click on ‘Continue’.
10. Enter the Qualification, Skill set, Experience, National & International Language. While entering, remember the following :
11. The data added to list will be submitted. Only selection of data does not mean that data will be submitted.
12. After selecting the data you MUST CLICK ON “ADD TO LIST” button.
13. You can enter maximum of 5 records in each category.
14. Skill set is an auto-complete field, wait to populate. As you will type data field will be populated and you have to select from the appearing list by clicking on desired data.
15. Click on “Submit” to generate receipt. The userid and password for accessing the Employment Portal is provided in the receipt.
Jobseeker Login :
1. Modify/Updation Profile
2. Add/delete Qualification, Skill, Experience & Language
3. Add Preference
4. Change Password
5. Print Certificate
6. Sponsorship Detail
7. Forgot Password (on the Login page)
Login Here : http://employment.delhigovt.nic.in/dee/f_login.asp
1. Candidate is first need to select the required User Type (‘Candidate’ for Job seekers) in ‘Login As’
2. After that Enter the correct User ID and wait for the ‘Login’ button to be activated. It will be activated only if the User ID is correctly entered.
3. If the ‘Login’ button is not activated, then kindly re-check the User ID.
4. If the User ID is correct and the ‘Login’ is not activated, delete the last character and re-enter it. Wait for the Login to be activated.
5. If ‘Login’ button is activated, enter the Password and click on ‘Login’.
6. If you have forgotten your Password, click on ‘Forgot Password’. It will remind you your earlier password through an email intimation on your given mail id.
Contact Us :
Any problem/error to be reported at firstname.lastname@example.org