fellowship.engineeringwatch.in Engineering Watch Fellowship 2015 for Engineering Students
The famous Engineering Watch Magazine among the engineers is going to conduct a fellowship programe for those students who are doing engineering in 2015. Under this fellowship scheme, there will be around 1000 engineering students will be provided with Engineering Watch fellowship. A great team of experts from academia and industry will come and monitor the academic and co-curriculum activities of all selected students to guide them. These experts will teach and trained these students to polish them for their bright career. These experts provide the facilities and expert advice to these students so that these students who are selected will become an example for other students too.
All the eligible students who are studying in the leading schools of Central Board of School Education, Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and in the schools of State School Boards will be associate with the scholarships. On behalf of Engineering Watch Magazine, scholarship will be given to the students of Maths Group of 12th class.
CISCE has sent a letter to all the schools across the India and ordered to submit the nominations at least five of the country’s best students to provide financial support to the talented students for the preparation.
During the engineering studies, the experts will guide to the selected candidates. CISCE has instructed all the schools that contact to the websitehttp://fellowship.engineeringwatch.in/nomination and send instant entry.
The students will get the facilities from this scheme. Those students who are appearing in engineering entrance exams in 2014, will benefit from this scheme. Schools are needed to send the nomination of 5 students from his school as soon as possible through the website.
These best students then have to go for an open book written test which must be followed by a personal interview at campuses. The interview venue of the campus are located on the same district of the student’s school. Then the selected students are called in to a final grand ceremony in Delhi and are offered fellowships.
For the examination, the nomination form are available in the Engineering Watch website http://fellowship.engineeringwatch.in/nomination. All the required information about the filling up of application form and instruction are available in the website.
- First of all the Principal of School will nominate the students for Engineering Watch Fellowship by filling in the form at the linkwww.ewfellowship.in/nomination.
- All the nominated students will get confirmation by email from Engineering Watch Fellowship Secretariat.
- The nominated students will have to fill a comprehensive personal Portfolio at www.ewfellowship.in/prtfolio by giving the detailed information about their academic and non-academic pursuits.
- Then the nominated students will have to reply to the EW fellowship questionnaire Online.
- The short listed candidates are invited by the EW fellowship Secretariat for Personal Screening Round at the different places throughout the country.
- The Panel of engineering faculty would examine the short listed student.
- For a witness, one of the parent/guardian are allowed to be part of the Personal Screening.
- Then the panel would create a final merit list of all the nominees.
- Then the selected engineering watch fellows would be invited for a gala ceremony at New Delhi.
- Each and every selected candidate of engineering watch would be provided with a personal web page which is duly maintained by EW Fellowship Secretariat.
- The group of mentors would be given the choice to select one or other engineering watch fellows for mentorship.
- For the support and for mentoring the engineering watch fellows then provided with engineering watch mentors.
- The performance of the mentors would be estimated on a quarterly basis till the completion of their academic programme.
Contact Information: ( Address
211, South Extension Plaza ,
2, Masjid Moth, South Extension Part 2,
New Delhi – 110049
Telephone Number -011-41041031
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org.