financialservices.gov.in Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2014
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2014:
Our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has recently announce to launch the JAN DHAN YOJANA on 28th August 2014 at 4:00 PM at Vigyan Bhawan , New Delhi. This scheme is for every Indian Citizen. And besides this the PNJDY will be launched at the other major cities of the state and also at all the districts headquarter. The Prime Minister’s recently launched scheme Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana will having around 70,000 camps in 600 districts in both urban and rural areas. The Prime Minister has given the target of 01 crore to all the private and public sector banks to open the PMJDY scheme for each and every Indian Citizen.
It is to be measured that around 7.30 lakhs email has to be sent to the public as well as private banks officers for the PMJDY scheme and to provide the bank account and other facility which is provided by the PM for every common man. Under this great scheme now people can open their bank account in just 03 minutes and also they can operate their bank account with their finger tips. People can also take loan or overdraft facility under the PMJDY scheme. To know about the PMJDY details such as opening bank account, KYC, Insurance, loan facility, PMJDY process, etc will be furnished below:
Important Details of PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) scheme:
Under this scheme all the instruction and complete details about the PMJDY are given to both public and private banks officers that how they will open an account of each individual in the country. The PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana ) scheme will be going to start from 28-08-2014. Few weeks ago Mr.Narendra Modi ji has launch the site mygovt which is for every Indian Citizen to share their views, ideas, and many other details. And now they have launched this great and unique scheme which is called PRADHAN MANTRI JAN DHAN YOJANA. The main motive of this scheme which is told by the PM and it is Sabka saath Sabka Vikas. Those who wish to join this scheme can contact or visit their nearest bank branch and ask about the details and the process of opening the account.
Here we have provided the application process of PMJDY , kindly read and follow the same:
- First you are required to see the E-KYC which has to be done through your Aadhar card number.
- After giving the details of Aadhaar card the details will be visible on your computer screen.
- After the process of verification your bank details under the PMJDY scheme , your account will opened within few minutes and your official and acknowledgment confirmation will be sent at your residence address or you can also give your email id too.
- Once you will received the confirmation details , then you will get your welcome card and then you will be free to operate your PMJDY bank account with your fingertips through offline or online mode.
- You can operate your account with your mobile, internet or also at home.
Importance of PMJDY scheme:
It is very natural that every person have number of queries in their mind such as , what is the benefits will we have under this scheme and what the state govt has decided for us , and many more queries. But we have each and every answer of your queries and the details of the importance of PMJDY which are furnished below for your assistance:
- As you know your PMJDY bank account will be open within 03 minutes.
- Under this bank account scheme you can get Rs.1 lakh accidental insurance which is covered by the HDFC Ergo Insurance.
- Under this scheme you will get Rs.5000/- loan or overdraft facility.
- One can book the train tickets and get the online mobile recharge facility.
- The Welcome kit will also issued which have the cheque book, passbook and the Rupay debit card which we have talked about earlier , under PMJDY scheme.
- There will be new pension facility is also coming under this scheme.
The great slogan from the Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi Ji for this scheme is :
Mera Khata Bhagya Vidhata.