inde.campusfrance.org Charpak Research Internship Program 2015
The Charpak Research Internship Program 2015 is conducted by the respective French Embassy in India in salutation to the Nobel Prize winning physicist Georges Charpak.
The Charpak Scholarship is offering 3 types of Programs which are as follows:
- Research Internship Program
- Master’s Program
- Exchange Program
Here we are giving you the complete details on Charpak Internship Program 2015.
Charpak Internship 2015 is offered for those students who are pursuing graduate or postgraduate studies in science, economics or engineering fields and wish to go through for the training courses at a French laboratory during the academic break, which is going to conduct between May and July.
The minimum time period of Charpak Internship is 2 months and maximum duration is 3 months (May-July 2015).
The due date to submit Charpak Research Internship Program 2015 Application Form is 15th March, 2015.The result declaration of Charpak Internship 2015 will be on 26th March, 2015.
- The candidate must be an Indian national and residing in India.
- The candidate’s maximum age limit should not eceed than 30 years.
- The candidate must pursuing education presently at the institution under Bachelor’s/Master’s program.
- Those candidates who are in final year students are also eligible to apply.
- The Program demands the submission of a French Language Certificate awarded by the Alliance Française in India or any other recognised university. Knowledge of French is an asset, but not mandatory.
- Those candidates who are pursuing Graduation/ Post graduation are also eligible to apply for the same.
Charpak Internship 2015 Reward
Charpak Internship awardees will get the various facilities which are furnished below:
- All the selected students will get a waiver on the student visa fee.
- All the eligible interns will get a monthly stipend of 310 euros per month from the Embassy for a period of 2-3 months depending on the duration of the internship.
- The students may also get a monthly stipend of minimum 436 euros per month for internship covering more than 2 months. Students need to discuss this directly with the Labs.
- The Charpak Internship will also cover the medical insurance of the students during their internship period.
- All the students will also receive an assistance for finding suitable accommodation during the internship period.
Charpak Internship 2015 Application Process
All the talented and eligible students are informed that they can apply for Charpak Internship in France by just visiting the official website of French Embassy in India and downloading the Charpak Internship 2015 Application Form.
Guidelines to fill the application form
- First you need to download the application form from the official link
- The format of the Application form should not be changed by any reason.
- Candidates need to fill the Application form by using ‘Arial’ Text and Font size ‘10’.
- Only the scanned copies of the documents will be accepted. Photos of the documents will be considered.
How to fill the Application Form
- First you need to fill the requisite personal and academic details very carefully without having any mistakes.
- You are also required to mention the name and contact details of your HOD/Professor at your present institution in India.
- Please enter the details like name and contact details of the person at the host laboratory in France.
- You are also required to mention your level of proficiency in French language.
- Kindly include a maximum 2 page statement of purpose stating your interest in the Internship. Also mention your future career plans after the internship and why you are eligible for this Internship.
- Now you are required to save the file and take a print out of the Application Form.
- Affix your recent passport size photo on the space provided. You also need to put your signature and the current date at the end of the application form.
- Now save a Scanned copy the application form.
Important Documents to be sent with the application form:
- First you are required to produce the first page of the passport which will show your name, photo and expiry date.
- If in case your passport comes after the due date then you may attach a copy of the passport application.
- Copy of curriculum vitae (CV) of 2 pages maximum.
- Copy of acceptance/admission letter from the French institution/laboratory. In case you have still not received it by the due date then you may, attach a copy of the email correspondence with the French party.
- An applicant must produce the attested copy of mark sheets of Class 12, Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- A french language certificate which has to be issued by Alliance Française in India or any recognised university.
- Class 10 mark sheet in case French was a second language.
- NOC No Objection Certificate from the Indian institution where you are pursuing your studies. Also you need to include the French laboratory/institution name with it.
Submission of the Application Form
- First all the candidates are required to attach the scanned copy of the application form alongwith all the above documents which is to mail at this link::scholarship.france@gmail.
- The candidates are informed that the subject of the email should comprise the name of the Program which they are applying for.
- Candidates need to keep a hard copy with them of the application for future reference.
- Please do not send a hard copy of the application form.
Charpak Internship 2015 Selection Process
- Those students who are applying for Charpak Internship 2015 will be selected according to the merit, consistency and the quality of their statement of purpose.
- The acceptance of the French language is accepted, although it is not necessary.
- The result of Charpak Internship 2015 will be announced on its official website on 26th March, 2015.
- The judges decision will be final and binding and will not be changed under any circumstances.
Alliance Francaise de Delhi
72 Lodhi Estate,
New Delhi-110011, India
Phone: + 91-11 43 04 81 28