jainyuvasangh.com Loan Scholarship for Education Donated by Shree C. M. Shah Vidyashree in Mumbai


About Scholarship :
Our honorable donor Smt. Jyotiben Navin Shah and Mr. Navinbhai C. Shah, London, son of Late Shree Chhaganlal Motilal Shah (C.M. Shah) and Late Shreemati Kamadaben C. Shah, have declared to give the loan scholarship to the bright students. To know more regarding this scholarship scheme kindly read below or you may visit the official links :



The Candidates can easily apply for their total expense towards education as loan scholarship. However loan scholarship may be sanctioned up to 80% and remaining 20% (margin money) which has to be bear by the student himself. To apply this, a student and his/her father must required to sign on the guarantee bond (with Stamp paper) assuring to return the full amount of course in installment once he/she will start earning. The trust will not charge any interest on the loan scholarship.

The form for the same can be obtained from the concerned head office at 8th Khetwadi or can be downloaded from the official website.

Contact Address :
The Hon. Secretary,
Shree C. M. Shah Vidyashree Fund
C/o. Shree Jain Yuva Sangh,
8th Khetwadi, R. K. Bldg. No. 3,
Mumbai – 400 004.
Tel. : (022) 2387 7479 / 2382 0025

Official Website http://www.jainyuvasangh.com/Default.aspx

You might also like More from author

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.