Mumbai Online Caste Certificate Application:
Any resident desiring to obtain the Caste Certificate in Mumbai needs to fill up the application in the prescribed format which is available at the Mumbai City Collector’s office. For more details kindly read below:
Official Website : http://mumbaicitysetu.org/
Caste Certificate Online Application :
Documents Required for Caste Certificate :
a. Certificate will be issued normally within 15 days after submission of documents.
b. All documents should be attached.
c. Application forms should be signed by applicant. In case the applicant is a minor, it should be signed by the Adult guardian.
d. Applicant should produce all original documents at the time of submission of Documents at SETU office.
e. Attestation to be done by SEO / Gazetted Government Officers only
Checklist For Caste Certificate :
1. Application duly signed by the Applicant (Original)
2. Rs. 5 Court Fee Stamp
3. Bonafide Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of Candidate. (Original)
4. School leaving Certificate of Parent or Guardian -(e.g. Father, Uncle, Brother, Grand Father, Father’s Sister, Cousin Brother, Cousin Uncle, Cousin Grandfather or Great Grandfather) or Village Form No. 14 Xerox(Attested)
5. Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill) Xerox(Attested)
6. Affidavit in Prescribed Format
a) All submitted documents with their details should be mentioned in Affidavit.
b) Any mistake in Name/Surname should be mentioned in detail with reasons in Affidavit.
c) If Caste proof is of Grand Father/Great Grand Father/Cousin Uncle/Cousin Brother/Cousin Grand Father, etc. then Family Tree should be mentioned in Affidavit. (Original)
7. Caste Certificate of Parents i.e. Father/Grandfather/Aunty (Father’s Sister)/Uncle (Blood Relation). Please Note that the Caste Certificate should have been issued by Competent Authority or Caste Validity Certificate issued by Caste Scrutiny Committee/ Village No.14, Service Book relevant page extract copy where caste is mentioned. Xerox(Attested)
8. Residential proof for SC-10-08-1950, for VJ/NT-21-11-1961 & for OBC & SBC- 21-10-1967 Xerox(Attested)
9. Community Certificate (Samaj Certificate) Xerox(Attested)
10. Government Gazette Copy required if there is a change in name. Xerox(Attested)
11. For Married Women, Government Gazette, Change Name Copy or Marriage Certificate is required. Xerox(Attested)
For Application click here : http://mumbaicitysetu.org/Certificates.html
Kinldy Note :
This website is for applicants who belong to Mumbai City Area only. Wards covered are A, B, C, D, E, F-North, F-South, G-North, G-South