scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in Madhya Pradesh Post Metric Scholarship for SC,ST &OBC.
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal :
Integrated e-Governance Portal for Automation, Streamlining & Effective Management of Processes related to Application Receipt, Processing, Sanction and Disbursal of various Scholarships, Incentives & Other Assistance to Students. All students are requested to check the latest updates and details on its official website or read below:
How to apply :
1. The candidates shall submit the application through online mode by just clicking Scholarship-Apply Online link at District Portal.
2. The candidates must note down the registration number which is issued by the website.
3. The candidates can take a print out of the application form from the website and submit a copy of the print-out along with all the required important documents to the concerned institute for processing.
4. Then the institute shall process the application and update the status of the application on the website.
5. The candidates can check the status of the application from the website by using Track Application Status link and providing the registration number.
6. The candidates can also take a print out copy of the application form by using the Generate Duplicate Form link provided on the District Portal.
Apply Online in Post Metric Scholarship for SC, ST and OBC Student (New or Renewal) :
New Application :
Identification of Student for submission of Scholarship Application Form
1) Select Type of College/School
2) Select District
3) Select College/School
4) Fill all Details
5) Bank Details
All candidates are informed that please be careful while writing the name, If your name does not match the name mentioned in the bank passbook, Transfer of scholarship amount to your account will not be made. You are also required to attach the photocopy of the first page of your passbook where the account number, name, branch code etc are written
Application Renewal :
Online application of the student last year which was approved by the institute renewal of their scholarship application
Note : If you are filling the form, You fill out your information below last year’s online application.
1) Enter Application Number ( If your previous application numbers, was 996253/127 So now you just enter 996253)
2) Enter Date of Birth (enter date of birth in the DD/MM/YYYY format only)
3) Enter Father’s Name/ Guardian Name(*) (Do not use in the Sri or Mr. in father’s name, just enter 4 letter name of the father if name is Radhe Shyam then can enter Radh. In previous application also can put you in the name of the Father RK Panday Wrote you can just put the R or Panday)
4) Select Category
5) Select Institute name
6) Select Course
Official Website : http://www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Portal.aspx