sikkimsocialwelfare.in Sikkim Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities Communities 2014-15
The concerned Social Welfare Department of Sikkim state has recently announced to providing the scholarship scheme for the meritorious students who belongs to economically weaker section and who are not able to afford their higher education expense for the Post Matric and get the opportunity of post matric scholarship of the current academic year.
The Sikkim welfare department has published the notification on its website that now the every student who wish to apply for post matric scholarship 2014 can apply it very easily in which the students needs to submit their online application form through its official website www.sikkimsocialwelfare.in. The Social Welfare Division under the Social Justice, Empowerment and Welfare Department under state government of Sikkim also introduced and published the notification on its website about the same on their official web portal. Those who are interested can submit their request to the concerned department from 22 nd August 2014 and the closing date application receiving will be 31st October 2014. All the state students are requested to submit their application before the closing date.
Required Documents List :
Here we have provided the list of required important enclosures/ documents from which the application needs to be perfect to obtain the scheme . All students are informed that they are required to take the photo copy of all the important papers and all the copies needs to attested with the gazetted officer of the state.
- After filling the complete application form take the printout of it. Candidates will have to get the sign of institution head on it before attaching documents.
- Students will need their ID proof first or they also can use copy of COI of their father but only in case the students is under 18.
- Students also have to attach their caste certificate copy which must be issued under the rules and regulation for the SC / ST or OBC cast.
- Applicants also have to attach their educational qualification documents in which they need their mark sheet / score card copy for last passed written examination.
- Candidates are also required the aadhar card with the application form. If any candidate is not having it then has to use the UID enrollment number.
- The applicants will have to attach the copy of their bank passbook first page on which all the details are mentioned to get the fund amount on it.
- Attach all the copies of fee slips in case candidate is studying as the hosteller then have to attach the hostel proof and fee receipt also with the form.
Please Note :
All the applicants are suggested that they will need to send their important documents copies to the concerned department office. Candidates are also informed that kindly make sure about your arrangement and application form which you suppose to send. Kindly submit the application form before the last date which is 10th November 2014.
Here we have provided the online application process for Sikkim Post Matric Scholarship 2014-15. Here the points are described very briefly so all the candidates are requested to kindly read and follow the instruction given below:
- First you are required t visit the official website http://www.sikkim.gov.in/portal/port…t/Registration
- Then you are required to fill the application form in a prescribed format and with the desired details such as complete name, father’s name, permanent residence address, aadhaar card number, contact details, etc.
- After filling the application kindy click to submit option on the same page.
- All candidates are informed that they can register themselves only once.
- After this process and completion of application form you will get a SMS intimation on your mobile phone which you have submitted at the time of application process.
- You need to keep that SMS safely in your moblie for the future refrences.
- You an easily download the application form from this link: http://sikkimsocialwelfare.in/General/Welfare/PDF/Post_Matric_Scholarship.pdf section.
Closing Date to Apply for Scholarship is 31 st october 2014