About Scholarship :
The respective application for scholarship, loan, etc., will be submitted in the prescribed format to the Principal within 15 days from the date of re-opening of the college or admission of the candidate in the college. All eligible candidates are informed thatthey should submit their certificates called for, pertaining to the nature of scholarship or loan at that time. The concessions will be granted are liable to the withdrawn in case of misconduct such as participating in strikes, ragging, etc. The following scholarships, fee concessions and loans are available for all the meritorious and deserving students in U.G. programmes. The students admitted through counseling alone are eligible for scholarships.
Official Website : http://tejaashakthi.edu.in/index.php
Various Other Government Scholarships :
1. National Merit Scholarship.
2. Adi – Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Scholarship.
3. Most Backward Class / Denotified Community Welfare Scholarship.
4. Backward Classes Welfare Scholarship.
5. Chief Minister’s Scholarship.
6. Adhoc Merit Scholarship.
7. National Foundation for Teacher’s Welfare Scholarship.
8. Physically Handicapped Scholarship.
9. Merit – cum – Means Scholarship.
10. Ex-Servicemen Scholarship.
11. Arignar Anna Memorial Scholarship.
12. Political Sufferers Scholarship.
13. Defence Service Scholarship.
14. Deceased Government Servant’s Scholarship.
Contact Address :
Tejaa Shakthi Institute of Technology for Women
NH 47, Avinashi Road,
Near Chenniandavar Kovil,
Coimbatore – 641 659.
For Further Details & Updates, Kindly Visit the Official Website.