Registration Process for Employment Exchange in Haryana:
The eligible job seekers can easily register their name through online mode by this web portal by just clicking on ‘Candidate Registration’. After registration process the applicants are require to send the attested copies of their testimonials to the concerned local Employment Exchange for the validation of their registration. The eligible applicants who are already registered with the different Employment Exchanges will also have to register themselves through online on this portal.They can register from anyplace where internet facility is available.
Web Portal : http://hrex.org/index.php?module=pages&pid=1
To register online click here: http://hrex.org/index.php?module=register
Before filling online form please be sure you have:
1. All important documents such as mark sheet, experience, anr reserved category document with you.
2. Passport Size colored photo (Scanned copy)
3. Your valid E-mail Id, and this will help you to get all the related information via e-mail.
4. Please do not use abbreviation while entering the registration form.
5. Kindly provide your valid E- mail Id and Contact number.
6. Please provide the genuine details to avoid rejection of registration.
7. Kindly note down password which have chosen at the time of registration for future reference.
8. After the successful submission, the registration number along with the password will be displayed on your screen.
9. Please click on “Preview” button to check the information which you entered in the registration form.
10. Now click on “Print” button to get Provisional I-card (2 copies).
11. You are required to submit the copies of related testimonials along with 1 copy of provisional I-card to the concerned or local Employment Exchange within 2 weeks of online registration.
12. Please check the address of your local Employment Exchange .
Department of Employment
Director of Employment, Haryana
SCO 17, 2nd Floor, Sector 7-C
Madhya Marg, Chandigarh – 160019
Telephone: 0172-2794447, 2794248